I don’t know about y’all, but I’m 100% in favor for quick dinners during the week. I normally have my son running around so I have to chase him down and make sure he’s not getting into trouble WHILE I’m cooking dinner.
So if I can make something that’s SUPER EASY AND FAST, I’m like all into it.
The other night I was craving stir fry so I have like the easiest recipe for you to try. It’s fun to mix up the veggies you put in it too. My recipe has onions, snow peas, and carrots. Try broccoli, cauliflower, or whatever else you want! Be creative.
Recipe is below!
- Bag of frozen pre-cooked shredded chicken
- Olive oil
- Half an onion, sliced
- Small bag of snow peas
- Shredded carrots
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp sriracha
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp sesame seeds
**add more or less of these ingredients if you want something spicier or not
- Heat the pre-cooked chicken in an oiled pan until thawed and cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat some more olive oil in a pan and add your onion and whatever veggies you choose. Heat through for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and mix for another 1 minute.
- Add your peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha, and sesame seeds to veggies and mix. Lower heat and cook for another 1-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately. I used brown rice to serve it on, but you can certainly eat it without!
- Enjoy! 🙂